March Ride...........Ohhh YYEaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So David called the ride this month. He figgered that it would be cool to shoot everyone on their bikes, a photo shoot fer the website, in the location of their choice.

It was super warm out so we could meet at the gazebo at Science World. I (JIM) was super late. I was meeting Liz and Sophie to see how the choppper I am building them would fit. Liz and Sophie are a mom/ daughter team and when the chopper is done the membership of MC3 will be super generational with members from 5 to 55. Nice yeh!!!

Dav-ed had a list of peoples locations they wanted to be shot at and a route planned out.
There was immediate disssent. Which sorta sucks cause I was under the impression that whoever calls the ride leads the ride. We need more discussion on protocol.

So we did a cruise around false creek and then downtown to shoot peeps at various locations. It was fun to be cruising around on the Granville malll on a Friday. We ate pizza and Amy picked up a mountain biker. I tried to pick up some bar girls at my location but they were not even remotely interested.

We ended up climbing a tree then the ride was pretty much done so I went home. I guess other peeps did too.

Thanks for shooting pict David and publishing them so fast. I am sending the link to Mom.


Peeps on ride

Jane and Rusl (Yay finally!!!!)
Douglas
Donald
Rob
Dav-ed
Amy
Jim
and
Dale(who is dreaming his chopper)

Sweet Rides


0 Responses to “March Ride...........Ohhh YYEaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • We arechris_planb
  • Vancouver BC Vancouver, BC, Canada
  • More About Us

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3